- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern