- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Roses Around The Fountain
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern