- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
This crochet stitch is so elegant and interesting! Crochet Stripe Stitch by Mypicot combines lace and texture to create an open and airy fabric. It is fun to learn and the results are stunning. You can use this stitch that looks so great and is perfect for summer crochet to create anything that appeals to you.
Crochet Textured Lace Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Textured Lace Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.