- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
The Crochet Seed Stitch is incredibly simple and gives such a lovely textured finish and it’s suitable for any skill level! This lovely crochet stitch looks so great in the featured yarn because the colors seem to go really nicely together with this stitch and it does have a slight sheen to it so it just looks really nice.
This pretty but not too fussy stitch would work wonderfully with any size yarn and can be used to make not only beautiful blankets and throws but also bags and projects that require a fun, playful, dense texture.
Crochet Seed Stitch