- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Baby Winter Boots
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
This crochet stitch truly looks like field of flowers! We’re in love with this stunning Crochet Puff Flower Stitch designed by MyPicot and it’s a Free Pattern!
Those puff flowers add such a great texture to the whole ensemble and seem to be blooming right under your eyes! Learn how to crochet this cute and playful flower stitch with an easy to follow photo tutorial and with a written pattern.
Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
Check out the original source for this Crochet Puff Flower Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.