- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
This is such an easy stitch to make and it works up beautifully. The Cluster V Stitch can be used to make beautiful baby blankets, afghans or scarves. Here is the Cluster V Stitch – written pattern by Teresa Richardson and below you’ll find the Cluster V Stitch- video tutorial.
This stitch will work great as an afghan. You can use any size crochet hook.
Featured image : Teresa
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.