- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
This is such an easy stitch to make and it works up beautifully. The Cluster V Stitch can be used to make beautiful baby blankets, afghans or scarves. Here is the Cluster V Stitch – written pattern by Teresa Richardson and below you’ll find the Cluster V Stitch- video tutorial.
This stitch will work great as an afghan. You can use any size crochet hook.
Featured image : Teresa
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.