- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
This is such an easy stitch to make and it works up beautifully. The Cluster V Stitch can be used to make beautiful baby blankets, afghans or scarves. Here is the Cluster V Stitch – written pattern by Teresa Richardson and below you’ll find the Cluster V Stitch- video tutorial.
This stitch will work great as an afghan. You can use any size crochet hook.
Featured image : Teresa
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.