- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
This is such an easy stitch to make and it works up beautifully. The Cluster V Stitch can be used to make beautiful baby blankets, afghans or scarves. Here is the Cluster V Stitch – written pattern by Teresa Richardson and below you’ll find the Cluster V Stitch- video tutorial.
This stitch will work great as an afghan. You can use any size crochet hook.
Featured image : Teresa
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.