- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
This is such an easy stitch to make and it works up beautifully. The Cluster V Stitch can be used to make beautiful baby blankets, afghans or scarves. Here is the Cluster V Stitch – written pattern by Teresa Richardson and below you’ll find the Cluster V Stitch- video tutorial.
This stitch will work great as an afghan. You can use any size crochet hook.
Featured image : Teresa
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.