- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
This may be just the right crochet stitch you need to make a new coat! Also called the Waistcoat Stitch or Split Single Crochet, the Center Single Crochet is a simple stitch which creates a texture that looks knit. The photo tutorial: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet, courtesy of Maria of Pattern Paradise, will beautifully teach you how to crochet this simple and dense stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.