- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
This beautiful stitch will get you so excited! It’s such a beautiful stitch with a pretty amazing texture you can use to make a baby blanket or a hat and if you follow the video tutorial and the photo tutorial at Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is going to be really easy to use this stitch to crochet something really beautiful.
“This is such a wonderful and pretty stitch. Very elegant and not too hard to make, although it might not be a for a beginner. The stitch tutorial provides many photos and a video tutorial as well.”
Celtic Weave Stitch
Check out the original source for Celtic Weave Stitch Photo Tutorial with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.