- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
This beautiful stitch will get you so excited! It’s such a beautiful stitch with a pretty amazing texture you can use to make a baby blanket or a hat and if you follow the video tutorial and the photo tutorial at Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is going to be really easy to use this stitch to crochet something really beautiful.
“This is such a wonderful and pretty stitch. Very elegant and not too hard to make, although it might not be a for a beginner. The stitch tutorial provides many photos and a video tutorial as well.”
Celtic Weave Stitch
Check out the original source for Celtic Weave Stitch Photo Tutorial with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.