- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.