- Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.