- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.