- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.