- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
Dreaming about summer just became easier with this adorable flower crochet stitch! Those flower look like they are floating and are a delight to the eye. This is a very lovely stitch that you can use for blouses, scarves, shawls or even afghans. Learn how to crochet this fabulous 3D Crochet Flowers In The Relief stitch with a video and written free pattern both courtesy of Tina’s Handicraft.
3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
Check out the original source for this 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tina’s Handicraft
Thanks to Tina’s Handicraft for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.