- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
Dreaming about summer just became easier with this adorable flower crochet stitch! Those flower look like they are floating and are a delight to the eye. This is a very lovely stitch that you can use for blouses, scarves, shawls or even afghans. Learn how to crochet this fabulous 3D Crochet Flowers In The Relief stitch with a video and written free pattern both courtesy of Tina’s Handicraft.
3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
Check out the original source for this 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tina’s Handicraft
Thanks to Tina’s Handicraft for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.