- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
Nice and light and airy, this leaf stitch baby blanket free crochet pattern makes a lovely blanket for a beautiful little baby.
Great for a Summer or Autumn blanket, or maybe a wedding present, Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern designed by Turquoise with Vanilla is a very easy pattern, perfect even if you are a beginner. Start practicing your single and double crochets, and learn how to double crochet 2 and 3 stitches together-if you don’t know yet!- with this fabulous baby blanket free crochet pattern. In fact, your blanket can be any size you wish.
The pattern makes a beautiful baby blanket, lapghan, small couch blanket, queen/king size blanket or any other size blanket really. Make sure you read the comments area on the designer’s site for more information on how to adjust the pattern to your desired size.
Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
280 g cotton (use your favorite brand);
2 mm hook (or what hook size is indicated on the label);
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Turquoise with Vanilla for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!