- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
Learn how to crochet a large size textured dishcloth to decorate your kitchen and to suit your farmhouse style. Rustic Farmhouse Dishcloth by MJ’s Off The Hook Designs is a very easy pattern that works up quick so you can make lots of them for really pretty last-minute gifts or decorate your kitchen. This is the perfect project to start making for craft fairs or for anyone who loves the farmhouse style.
Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Big Ball (100% Cotton (14oz/400g/710yds/650m)
Each dishcloth weighs approximately 75 grams (60g centre and 15g border)
One large ball will make approximately 6 dishcloths without border’s. Shown in (MC) Salt & Pepper and (A) Sky
Finished Measurement: 11.5 x 11.5”
Crochet Hook Requirements:
US I/9 (5.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern via MJ’s Off The Hook Designs.
Thanks to MJ’s Off The Hook Designs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!