- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
Grab your yarn and hook and start making this beautiful large bean stitch baby blanket. Malia Baby Blanket by Rebecca Langford is a beautiful pattern that makes a great nursery piece. Different colors make this pattern suitable for both boys and girls.
Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Finished Size: Approx. 30” wide x 37.5” long (stroller blanket size). Each color block is approx. 7.5” tall.
Hook: 4.5mm (US-7) hook
Yarn: Approx. 1,950 yards of #3 DK weight in 5 colors. You’ll need about 390 yards per color. Yarn used in sample photos is Paintbox Simply DK in Paper White (COLOR A), Stormy Grey (B), Marine Blue (C), Bubblegum Pink (D), and Neon Pink (E).
Gauge: 18 HDC x 14 rows = 4″ square
You’ll also need: Yarn needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern via Yarn + Chai.
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!