- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
What a gorgeous crochet afghan square! The central flower gives the impression of blossoming in 3D layers that seem to be reaching up and out of the square. A great visual afghan square, Cow Parsley Afghan Square by Lettice Rose displays a fabulous design to create a very pretty and feminine square.
Feminine Crochet Afghan Square
Materials: Sample was made using Stylecraft Special DK, and a 4mm hook
Yarn Colour A (Background, meadow green)
Yarn Colour B (Flower, parchment)
Six removable stitch markers or contrasting yarn for marking stitches.
Size: Fine DK with an E/4/3.5mm hook comes up 9.25”, heavy DK with a G/6/4mm hook comes up 9.75”, worsted weight with an H/8/5mm hook comes up 12”. All sizes are approximate.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Afghan Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lettice Rose
Thanks to Lettice Rose for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.