- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
This lacy baby blanket crochet pattern offers a bit of a challenge. It features a flower in the circle in the middle of the blanket that has to turn into a square. The scalloped border ads more delicacy and completes the pattern. The design and the way the circle transitions into a square is very interesting and makes this pattern unique in a delightful way. Baby Delight Blanket by Mary Maxim works up pretty fast and looks amazing although is not a sit and watch TV while you make it pattern. Let the colors inspire you into creating your own breathtaking baby delight blanket.
Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size31″ x 34″
Crochet Hook SizeH-8 (5 mm)
Yarn Range NumberNo. 924
Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes Yarn
Yarn Weight 3 Light
Number of Balls Req.4 (see pattern for further details)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Mary Maxim for the article inspiration and featured image.