- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
This lacy baby blanket crochet pattern offers a bit of a challenge. It features a flower in the circle in the middle of the blanket that has to turn into a square. The scalloped border ads more delicacy and completes the pattern. The design and the way the circle transitions into a square is very interesting and makes this pattern unique in a delightful way. Baby Delight Blanket by Mary Maxim works up pretty fast and looks amazing although is not a sit and watch TV while you make it pattern. Let the colors inspire you into creating your own breathtaking baby delight blanket.
Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size31″ x 34″
Crochet Hook SizeH-8 (5 mm)
Yarn Range NumberNo. 924
Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes Yarn
Yarn Weight 3 Light
Number of Balls Req.4 (see pattern for further details)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Mary Maxim for the article inspiration and featured image.