- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
This lacy baby blanket crochet pattern offers a bit of a challenge. It features a flower in the circle in the middle of the blanket that has to turn into a square. The scalloped border ads more delicacy and completes the pattern. The design and the way the circle transitions into a square is very interesting and makes this pattern unique in a delightful way. Baby Delight Blanket by Mary Maxim works up pretty fast and looks amazing although is not a sit and watch TV while you make it pattern. Let the colors inspire you into creating your own breathtaking baby delight blanket.
Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size31″ x 34″
Crochet Hook SizeH-8 (5 mm)
Yarn Range NumberNo. 924
Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes Yarn
Yarn Weight 3 Light
Number of Balls Req.4 (see pattern for further details)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Mary Maxim for the article inspiration and featured image.