- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
This lacy baby blanket crochet pattern offers a bit of a challenge. It features a flower in the circle in the middle of the blanket that has to turn into a square. The scalloped border ads more delicacy and completes the pattern. The design and the way the circle transitions into a square is very interesting and makes this pattern unique in a delightful way. Baby Delight Blanket by Mary Maxim works up pretty fast and looks amazing although is not a sit and watch TV while you make it pattern. Let the colors inspire you into creating your own breathtaking baby delight blanket.
Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size31″ x 34″
Crochet Hook SizeH-8 (5 mm)
Yarn Range NumberNo. 924
Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes Yarn
Yarn Weight 3 Light
Number of Balls Req.4 (see pattern for further details)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Mary Maxim for the article inspiration and featured image.