- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
This knitted fawn is unbelievably cute and absolutely amazing! He or she looks so realistic and so true-to-life, this pattern’s details are stunning!
Fawn by Claire Garland with long wobbly legs would make a wonderful surprise not only for kids but for anyone who loves nature and the charming creatures. This cutie reminds us of Bambi as it looks like it’s going to stand up. This little knitted amigurumi fawn pattern is absolutely precious!
UPDATE: This fabulous pattern is not free anymore, you can get it now for a small investment.
Adorable Knitted Fawn Of The Forest Pattern
Check out the original source for Adorable Knitted Fawn Of The Forest Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Claire Garland.
Thanks to Claire Garland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.