- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
This knitted fawn is unbelievably cute and absolutely amazing! He or she looks so realistic and so true-to-life , this pattern’s details are stunning!
Fawn by Claire Garland with long wobbly legs would make a wonderful surprise not only for kids but for anyone who loves nature and the charming creatures. This cutie reminds us of Bambi as it looks like it’s going to stand up. This little knitted amigurumi fawn pattern is absolutely precious!
Adorable Knitted Fawn Of The Forest Free Pattern
Check out the original source for Adorable Knitted Fawn Of The Forest Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Claire Garland.
Thanks to Claire Garland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.