- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
If you struggle with making your edges look more even, this photo tutorial will show you where the stop and starts are in a row so you can have good and straight edges on both sides of your crochet project.
There are many books you can purchase from native book stores to teach yourself how to crochet and how to keep straight edges in crochet, whether or not it’s as a beginner or intermediate. Luckily the internet is an open source and any information is at your fingertips really so you can get it and use it very easily.
This great tip brought to you by Ashlea of Heart Hook Home will make you feel good about your edges so you can move on to more complicated things.
How to Keep Straight Edges in Crochet
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.