- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
Crochet baby blanket patterns that create a beautiful and distinctive fabric don’t have to be difficult to make. This featured baby blanket pattern is the perfect example. Josephine Baby Blanket by Willow Yarns is designed using shell stitches and modern color combination. This worsted-weight yarn pattern is simple yet sweet and makes the perfect gift for any baby shower.
Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size: 30 x 36″ (76 x 91cm)
Materials: Willow Yarns™ Wash Worsted
• 0024 Snow—2 balls
• 0005 Little Flower—2 balls
• 0021 Granite—2 balls
Hook: US size G-6 (4mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Extras: Yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willow Yarns
Thanks to Willow Yarns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.