- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
This crochet Easter Egg Tawashi free pattern is designed so the final product can be washed and dried and held its shape. Easter Egg Tawashi by Shannon Smith is very easy to make and works up quickly. The size can be easily altered to bigger or smaller just by using a smaller or larger hook. This is fun and a great scrap-buster cute crochet pattern!
Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern
Yarn: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight (the rougher the yarn, the better for tawashis)
Hook: Boye H/8, 5.00 MM
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ruby Lee and Me Blog
Thanks to Shannon Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.