- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
There are so many different ways in which you can use this stunning pattern! Frozen Lotus crochet pattern designed by Johanna Lindahl is highly versatile, visually effective and very functional. You can use it to decorate pretty much any space, you starch with glue to make a hanging ornament or Christmas star, you cam make a beautiful dreamcatcher of it and the list keeps going on…
Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
Made with Scheepjes Catona and hook 3.5 mm your Frozen Lotus will be approx 32 cm in diameter and made with Scheepjes Sugar Rush and hook 2.0 mm approx 19 cm in diameter, after blocking
They’re all lovely, such gorgeous colour combinations!!
And another gorgeous one!
Get your Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern at: Mijo Crochet
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.