- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
There are so many different ways in which you can use this stunning pattern! Frozen Lotus crochet pattern designed by Johanna Lindahl is highly versatile, visually effective and very functional. You can use it to decorate pretty much any space, you starch with glue to make a hanging ornament or Christmas star, you cam make a beautiful dreamcatcher of it and the list keeps going on…
Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
Made with Scheepjes Catona and hook 3.5 mm your Frozen Lotus will be approx 32 cm in diameter and made with Scheepjes Sugar Rush and hook 2.0 mm approx 19 cm in diameter, after blocking
They’re all lovely, such gorgeous colour combinations!!
And another gorgeous one!
Get your Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern at: Mijo Crochet
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.