- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Hexagon Motif Is Amazing!
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.