- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.