- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.