- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
Making an afghan using this charming afghan bloc is such a delightful idea and “good for eating popcorn under”! Get the picture? It’s so cute!!
Winter Wildflowers by Stacey LW Lee is a uniquely designed free crochet pattern that may look really intimidating in the beginning but you pass that fear and focus on the lovely, romantic result you’ll love this sweet block and simply go for it! Accept the challenge! It’s so worth it! Choose the colors of your favorite season and create a flower afghan to celebrate it!
Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern was written for 3 colours (A, B, C), but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. It features front and back post stitches and flowers made as-you-go (no additional sewing required!).
You May Also Like
Head over to Stacey LW Lee’s Ravelry Store to get the free pattern =>> Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Stacey for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.