- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
Spread holiday cheer with this quick and easy Christmas gift idea for babies 0 – 12 months old. They are fun and absolutely lovely and they are the perfect slippers for the festive holiday season. Cozy and comfortable, Gingerbread Man Baby Booties by Olivia Kent are a fabulous gift for little feet. These cute gingerbread man baby Christmas slippers will keep your baby’s toes nice and warm this winter.
What You’ll Need
3.00mm (11) Crochet Hook
3.50mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
80 – 100yds DK Yarn (8ply) – Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK
Pattern is made for 0 – 6 months old. Changes for size 6- 12 months are in .
Finished Measurements (Sole Length)
0 – 6 month old – 9cm
6 – 12 month old – 10cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.