- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
This modern throw is an easy way to add some hygge coziness to to your living room or bedroom design. Hygge Chic Throw by Red Heart is an intermediate level crochet pattern with a wonderful, interesting stitch pattern. This beautiful modern throw blanket will fit perfectly into any home!
Hygge Chic Throw Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Chic Sheep™: 17 balls of 5316 Linen
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
More awesome crochet throw blanket free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Hygge Chic Throw Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Salena Baca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.