- [Free Pattern] Hoot! Hoot! This Granny Stripe Owl Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Beautiful Crochet Flower Edging Corners- It’s So Simple!
So easy, so brilliant, so amazingly wonderful! Even if you’ve never been really interested in the African Flower pattern, this square, with the color choices and this tutorial will make you change your mind about it.
This square is so beautiful and the tutorial makes it so achievable. This African Flower Square by Barbara Smith can be used to make a gorgeous afghan, a stunning scarf or why not, a wonderful rug!
For my square I used small amounts of Rico Essentials Cotton DK and a 3.5mm hook. My square measures 11.5 cm (4.5″) but the size will vary depending on the yarn and hook you use.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made in K-town
Thanks to Barbara Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.