- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
So easy, so brilliant, so amazingly wonderful! Even if you’ve never been really interested in the African Flower pattern, this square, with the color choices and this tutorial will make you change your mind about it.
This square is so beautiful and the tutorial makes it so achievable. This African Flower Square by Barbara Smith can be used to make a gorgeous afghan, a stunning scarf or why not, a wonderful rug!
For my square I used small amounts of Rico Essentials Cotton DK and a 3.5mm hook. My square measures 11.5 cm (4.5″) but the size will vary depending on the yarn and hook you use.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made in K-town
Thanks to Barbara Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.