- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
How do you price a product? While the answer is obvious for some I know there are a few out there who really struggle with pricing there handmade items. There are some formulas you can use and many factors one needs to consider when pricing and selling handmade products online or in a physical store. Pricing crochet or knitted items for sale can be tricky.
The How to Price Your Handmade Items at Christina CEO is a really helpful workbook that breaks things down and explains them very well. The workbook is available for download at the author’s website.
How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
You May Also Like
Head over to Christina CEO to download the free workbook =>> How to Price Your Handmade Items
Thanks to Christina for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.