- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
How do you price a product? While the answer is obvious for some I know there are a few out there who really struggle with pricing there handmade items. There are some formulas you can use and many factors one needs to consider when pricing and selling handmade products online or in a physical store. Pricing crochet or knitted items for sale can be tricky.
The How to Price Your Handmade Items at Christina CEO is a really helpful workbook that breaks things down and explains them very well. The workbook is available for download at the author’s website.
How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
You May Also Like
Head over to Christina CEO to download the free workbook =>> How to Price Your Handmade Items
Thanks to Christina for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.