- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
How do you price a product? While the answer is obvious for some I know there are a few out there who really struggle with pricing there handmade items. There are some formulas you can use and many factors one needs to consider when pricing and selling handmade products online or in a physical store. Pricing crochet or knitted items for sale can be tricky.
The How to Price Your Handmade Items at Christina CEO is a really helpful workbook that breaks things down and explains them very well. The workbook is available for download at the author’s website.
How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
You May Also Like
Head over to Christina CEO to download the free workbook =>> How to Price Your Handmade Items
Thanks to Christina for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.