- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
Learn how to make your own faux fur pom poms for your crochet or knitted hats and save lots of money while having fun! Faux fur pom poms are very popular these days because they look so nice on hats. Stop spending loads of money on handmade fur pom-poms online tor at the super markets. They are quite expensive so why buy them when you can make your own. They are pretty simple to make, you just have the know how! This Easy Faux Fur Pom-Poms video tutorial courtesy of Studio Knit is super easy, very clever and so inspiring! The button idea on the inside of the hat is simply genius!
How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats Video Tutorial
You May Also Like:
See More Crochet Beanie Free Patterns HERE.
Watch the video tutorial below to see how easy it is to make your own Faux Fur Pom-Poms for your knitted or crocheted hats.
Thanks to Studio Knit for the article inspiration and featured image.