- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
What is your favorite crochet shape? Here are 5 basic crochet shapes to choose from: circles, cones, spheres, ovals and cylinders. If you know how to make these shapes, chances are you are ready to crochet pretty much all kinds of projects!
The 5 Basic Crochet Shapes tutorial courtesy of Tamara Kelly, is going to teach you how to make the above mentioned 5 basic crochet shapes. Great for beginners this tutorial is also a good reminder for those crocheters who are a bit more experienced.
5 Basic Crochet Shapes
These shapes are the building blocks of hats, bags, toys, amigurumi, finger puppets, and so much more. So let’s round five of them up today and pin them all down in one place!
You May Also Like
Head over to Moogly for the fabulous tutorial: 5 Basic Crochet Shapes.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.