- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
What is your favorite crochet shape? Here are 5 basic crochet shapes to choose from: circles, cones, spheres, ovals and cylinders. If you know how to make these shapes, chances are you are ready to crochet pretty much all kinds of projects!
The 5 Basic Crochet Shapes tutorial courtesy of Tamara Kelly, is going to teach you how to make the above mentioned 5 basic crochet shapes. Great for beginners this tutorial is also a good reminder for those crocheters who are a bit more experienced.
5 Basic Crochet Shapes
These shapes are the building blocks of hats, bags, toys, amigurumi, finger puppets, and so much more. So let’s round five of them up today and pin them all down in one place!
You May Also Like
Head over to Moogly for the fabulous tutorial: 5 Basic Crochet Shapes.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.