- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
Spring is here and sandals are going to be coming out soon. Crochet sandals are trendy cheap, easy, and the cutest shoes in your closet! Follow the video tutorial on the next page, courtesy of Ashleigh of Sewrella and learn how to make a pair of lacy crochet sandals with flip flop soles.
Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
-Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Ecru and Cafe Au Lait (1 skein each should make 2 pairs of shoes)
-Sizes D 3.25mm and 2mm crochet hooks
-Rubber sole flip flops 1 size smaller than you usually wear (mine are from Old Navy)
-Sharp tool for poking holes in the sole, a skewer works great