- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
Spring is here and sandals are going to be coming out soon. Crochet sandals are trendy cheap, easy, and the cutest shoes in your closet! Follow the video tutorial on the next page, courtesy of Ashleigh of Sewrella and learn how to make a pair of lacy crochet sandals with flip flop soles.
Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
-Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Ecru and Cafe Au Lait (1 skein each should make 2 pairs of shoes)
-Sizes D 3.25mm and 2mm crochet hooks
-Rubber sole flip flops 1 size smaller than you usually wear (mine are from Old Navy)
-Sharp tool for poking holes in the sole, a skewer works great