- Gorgeous Little Rosettes Flower Necklace
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
Spring is here and sandals are going to be coming out soon. Crochet sandals are trendy cheap, easy, and the cutest shoes in your closet! Follow the video tutorial on the next page, courtesy of Ashleigh of Sewrella and learn how to make a pair of lacy crochet sandals with flip flop soles.
Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
-Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Ecru and Cafe Au Lait (1 skein each should make 2 pairs of shoes)
-Sizes D 3.25mm and 2mm crochet hooks
-Rubber sole flip flops 1 size smaller than you usually wear (mine are from Old Navy)
-Sharp tool for poking holes in the sole, a skewer works great