- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
Spring is here and sandals are going to be coming out soon. Crochet sandals are trendy cheap, easy, and the cutest shoes in your closet! Follow the video tutorial on the next page, courtesy of Ashleigh of Sewrella and learn how to make a pair of lacy crochet sandals with flip flop soles.
Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
-Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Ecru and Cafe Au Lait (1 skein each should make 2 pairs of shoes)
-Sizes D 3.25mm and 2mm crochet hooks
-Rubber sole flip flops 1 size smaller than you usually wear (mine are from Old Navy)
-Sharp tool for poking holes in the sole, a skewer works great