- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
This knitted blanket is the best! Sooner than you’ll realize, you will fall in love with these puffy sheep! This Sheep Baby Blanket by Two Sisters Crafting is quite simple to make as the knitted blanket is a basic pattern. Learning how to make the little sheep with embodied legs and head could be a bit challenging, but this truly adorable blanket is so worth the effort.
How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
I bought this pink and white yarn at Michaels. You will also need six yarn holders for knitting the white sheep and a Size 8 (5mm circular needle.)
Check out the original source for this Cute Sheep Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern at: Two Sisters Crafting
Thanks to Two Sisters Crafting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.