- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
This knitted blanket is the best! Sooner than you’ll realize, you will fall in love with these puffy sheep! This Sheep Baby Blanket by Two Sisters Crafting is quite simple to make as the knitted blanket is a basic pattern. Learning how to make the little sheep with embodied legs and head could be a bit challenging, but this truly adorable blanket is so worth the effort.
How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket ( Free Knitting Pattern)
I bought this pink and white yarn at Michaels. You will also need six yarn holders for knitting the white sheep and a Size 8 (5mm circular needle.)
Check out the original source for this Cute Sheep Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Sisters Crafting
Thanks to Two Sisters Crafting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.