- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
This knitted blanket is the best! Sooner than you’ll realize, you will fall in love with these puffy sheep! This Sheep Baby Blanket by Two Sisters Crafting is quite simple to make as the knitted blanket is a basic pattern. Learning how to make the little sheep with embodied legs and head could be a bit challenging, but this truly adorable blanket is so worth the effort.
How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
I bought this pink and white yarn at Michaels. You will also need six yarn holders for knitting the white sheep and a Size 8 (5mm circular needle.)
Check out the original source for this Cute Sheep Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern at: Two Sisters Crafting
Thanks to Two Sisters Crafting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.