- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
One of the first things that you’ll learn how to do in crochet is how to make a slipknot. In case you don’t know yet: a slipknot is an adjustable loop that you will use to start many of your projects as your first stitch. So, if you’re a beginner at crocheting, ust think of all the people all over the world who embraced crocheting. Sooo many!! Know that it’s not complicated at all, it’s pretty easy to make a slip knot and you will know exactly how to do it in just a few minutes. Ready?
How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!