- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
One of the first things that you’ll learn how to do in crochet is how to make a slipknot. In case you don’t know yet: a slipknot is an adjustable loop that you will use to start many of your projects as your first stitch. So, if you’re a beginner at crocheting, ust think of all the people all over the world who embraced crocheting. Sooo many!! Know that it’s not complicated at all, it’s pretty easy to make a slip knot and you will know exactly how to do it in just a few minutes. Ready?
How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!