- [Free Patterns] 10 Super-Cute Applique Designs To Delight Children
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
One of the first things that you’ll learn how to do in crochet is how to make a slipknot. In case you don’t know yet: a slipknot is an adjustable loop that you will use to start many of your projects as your first stitch. So, if you’re a beginner at crocheting, ust think of all the people all over the world who embraced crocheting. Sooo many!! Know that it’s not complicated at all, it’s pretty easy to make a slip knot and you will know exactly how to do it in just a few minutes. Ready?
How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!