- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
Why is my crochet seam diagonal? Ever wonder how to keep crochet seam straight when crocheting beanies, hats or even bags ? If your answer is yes, than this tutorial is perfect for you! Keep reading!
There’s a simple trick to create the perfect straight seam and that really helpful trick and that trick is going to be revealed to you by Nicole of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts through a really great video tutorial as well as a photo tutorial.
How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
You May Also Like
Head over to Nicki’s Homemade Crafts to learn =>>How to crochet the perfectly straight seam when crocheting in rounds.
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.