- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
Why is my crochet seam diagonal? Ever wonder how to keep crochet seam straight when crocheting beanies, hats or even bags ? If your answer is yes, than this tutorial is perfect for you! Keep reading!
There’s a simple trick to create the perfect straight seam and that really helpful trick and that trick is going to be revealed to you by Nicole of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts through a really great video tutorial as well as a photo tutorial.
How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
You May Also Like
Head over to Nicki’s Homemade Crafts to learn =>>How to crochet the perfectly straight seam when crocheting in rounds.
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.