- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
How many ways to join crochet squares and blocks do you know? There are so many! This one most certainly looks different and it’s so beautiful! We spot it on Pinterest and couldn’t wait to find more about it! The work, picture, and method explanation belong to Yarn Happy and we encourage you to visit the forum thread here to find out more information about it. Here is the explanation that comes with the featured picture:
Q: I have been knitting blocks for a rug for myself and need to know how do I join them neatly. If I crochet them tog do I do it from the right side or wrong side, what stitch do i use.
I have three colours, white, black and a multi pink,black, burgandy. I would like the join to be a feature if possible, what do you suggest?
A: I did mine with a reverse single crochet (or crab stitch) but the trick is to use only the back loop (put wrong sides together) and catch only the back loop on the square facing you and the first loop and the square facing away.
See more here: Knitting Paradise® – Knitting and Crochet Forum
You May Also Like:
To learn more about the crab stitch join, visit here: Crab Stitch Crochet Join for Afghan Blocks
You can see more different ways to join crochet squares and blocks here.
Thanks to Yarn Happy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.