- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
Spice up that cold weather look with this stylish fluffy crochet hat! It is so beautiful and comfortable, it’s almost making you wish that Winter would last just a little longer.
Strawberry Fluff Slouchy by Anna Erlandsson is a very quick and simple project uses less than a full skein of each. A stylish accessory for sportswear this cute crochet hat will get you lots of compliments.
Fluffy Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
Materials and stuff…
Yarn: Drops Baby Alpaca Silk in colour 3125 & Drops Brushed Alpaca Silk in colour 12, worked together. If you need to substitute, you could pair a mohair yarn with a fingering weight alpaca or alpaca/silk yarn to achieve the same degree of fluffyness!
Hook: 5.5 mm (US: I)
Check out the original source for this Fluffy Crochet Hat With Pom Pom Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked by Anna
Thanks to Anna Erlandsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.