- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern