- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
Learn how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat with this free pattern. With some simple stitches, you can make this stylish slouchy beanie to keep your hair nice and to keep you warm. The Southwestern Slouchy by Amanda Bryant It slouches nice and it’s great for colder weather. Follow the simple instructions and use different colors to make more to fit your eyes, your outfit or to gift a dear one.
How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
1 skein Red Heart Hello Gorgeous yarn, color “Sedona”
5.5 mm hook
5 mm hook (optional- for head band)
Yarn needle (for sewing in yarn tail)
22” cirumference at head band, approximately 10” long
16 sts and 10 rounds, in pattern= 4.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!