- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
This crochet doll is so cute! Learn how to crochet this darling Little Lulu Doll free crochet pattern designed by Daria Robbe Groskamp. This doll has lovely hair and comes with a beautiful dress and shoes. Little Lulu doll is a seamless pattern worked in the amigurumi method. This cute doll pattern requires some intermediate skill but it’s also been tested by beginner doll makers and it’s been found easy to follow.
Crochet A Doll With Clothes
Yarn used: • DK cotton yarn in body colour, eg. DROPS Muskat Off White
• Boucle style yarn, eg. DROPS Alpaca Boucle Light Beige, for hair
• DK cotton yarn in hair colour, eg. DROPS Muskat Light Beige, for scalp
• DK cotton yarn in red colour, eg. DROPS Muskat Red, for the dress and shoes
• DK cotton yarn in white colour, eg. DROPS Muskat White, for the dress
• Fuzzy yarn or yarn to make pompom in white colour, eg. DMC Mellow, for the little
Hook size: 2,5 or 3 mm
Eyes: Safety eyes 8mm or embroidered
Others: • Aluminum / copper wire, 1-2 mm diameter
• Artificial plastic flower
• Small button (around 1cm diameter)
• Stitch marker (or pieces of yarn in a different colour)
• Yarn needle
• Blunt thin tool to make the stuffing easier, I used blunt end of my 2mm crochet hook
• Optionally, 2mm crochet hook for easier inserting of the hair
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet A Doll With Clothes.
Thanks to Daria Robbe Groskamp for the article inspiration and featured image.