- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Check out the original source for this Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.