- Quick And Easy Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes