- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- 10+Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes