- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes