- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes