- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes