- Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Festive Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern With Pretty Tassels
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes