- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
Cute, ingenious and quite easy to make, these crochet boots are perfect for the holiday season! We all know how comfortable flip flops are! Cabin Boots with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom is an adorable and really creative pattern that will teach you how to turn flip flops soles into really great looking crocheted boots. Ridiculously comfortable for standing and walking, these crocheted boots with flip flop soles are a great gift idea for Christmas! (Learn How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers Here)
Sizes: Adult women’s 6 and up (Pattern provides details to make any women’s shoe size.)
So you can spend more time making boots and less time shopping, this pattern contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
• Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick – 2 skeins (220 yards total) – color: Grey Marble (MC)
• Approx. 10 yards of Vanna’s Choice Yarn or other worsted weight yarn in color to match flip flops (SC)
• Tapestry needle
• Size B [2.25 mm] crochet hook or size needed to fit through flip flop holes
• Size K [6.5 mm] crochet hook (I really like this affordable set!)
• Size L [8 mm] crochet hook
• 1 pair of flip flops (One size smaller than you wear normally. See pattern notes.)
• Sharp tool to poke holes in flip flops (skewer, thin drill bit or tapestry needle)
• ¾ inch (19mm) buttons (6)
• Sewing needle and thread
• Stitch markers
• Sharp scissors
• Strong glue like E6000 (optional)
• Measuring tape or “ruler” from printable pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.