- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
“I thought it would be fun to design a slouchier style hat in a classic pattern. I love the look of Houndstooth and thought the black and white colors would look awesome for a New Years Eve beanie. To make the beanie more festive, I decided to add a pom pom made from a brightly colored bulky yarn. I think the color combination goes well with both gold and silver. The best part is, the hat works up quickly and is much easier to make than you would think. This Houndstooth Beanie by Melissa Hassler will keep you warm and looking stylish while you ring in the New Year!”
Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
– Crochet Hook: I 5.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- extra large pom pom maker
– hot glue gun
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– Yarn: worsted weight in black & white and super bulky in hot pink
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.