- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
Keep your pins and needles safe with the cutest crochet hedgehog pincushion ever. Her name is Betty Prickles and she’s also a cute mini Amigurumi toy hedgehog.
Betty Prickles the Hedgehog Pincushion by Heather C Gibbs is a fun project, and looks great with different bows. Super quick and easy to make up, this cute pincushion is a great scraps buster and also the perfect mini gift for craft fairs or stocking fillers for friends and family.
Hedgehog Pincushion Free Crochet Pattern
Made from 8ply / yarn weight #3; all my patterns feature both UK and US stitch terminology (stitch guidance included in pattern).
More Free Pincushion Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Hedgehog Pincushion Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.