- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- Easy Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
Start sorting out your leftover yarns and give this fun and adorable Hedgehog Amigurumi free pattern a go! This little creature is absolutely fabulous! Diddy Hedgehog free crochet pattern by Sarah Lyons will have you addicted to making these little guys and everyone loves them.It’s the perfect project for the yarn you have just lying around.
These little guys are great toys for the little ones and cute amigurumi for adults. They make cute little stocking fillers and they would also make great catnip toys for the felines in your life. Add a bit of twist to to this pattern and have fun with this amigurumi pattern.
Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
I started this pattern with the intention of making a video for the sheep pattern that I posted, however, it turned into a hedgehog as tends to happen.
Gauge and yarn are not really important..use the smallest hook you can to match your yarn. You’ll only need scraps.
I’ve put further details on the web page and even attempted videos to help.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern.
Thanks to Sarah Lyons and birgittehk for the article inspiration and featured image.