- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
Make a stylish towel for your kitchen with this hanging kitchen towel crochet pattern. Farmhouse Striped Kitchen Towel designed by Jennifer Pionk is a lovely little hanging kitchen towel with button you can make in a variety of colors to match your kitchen’s decor. These towels are very absorbent as they are made of cotton and are great to give as gifts.
Hanging Kitchen Towel Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Lion Brand’s Re-Up / Worsted Weight / 4 / Cotton Yarn – 2 colors / 2 balls of 1 color (for the main color) / 1 ball (for the stripes)
Yardage: approximately 180 yards total – Ecru (150 yards), Denim (30 yards)
Crochet Hooks: I/9/5.50mm; H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!