- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
Do you have a pile of small balls of leftover yarn? This Granny Stripe Blanket free crochet pattern looks like fun and a great way to use up your scrap yarns.
You can’t beat a good, classic granny scrap blanket! Granny stitch is so enjoyable in all its different forms.
Turn those single balls into a spectacular granny stitch blanket with this Hermione Granny Stripe Blanket pattern designed by Kountingsheep. It is the perfect way to use up scraps of yarn that aren’t really big enough to do much else with.
Granny Stripe Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size J Boye Ergonomic crochet hook
Scrap worsted weight acrylic in various colors. Approximately 56 ounces or 2800 yards of yarn total (examples include Red Heart Soft, Vanna’s Choice, I Love This Yarn Worsted, Caron One Pound, Crafters Secret, and Lion Brand Heartland) Shop yarn online at Hobby Lobby here.
Tape measure, scissors, tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Finished Measurements: 55 inches wide by 67 inches long
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Granny Stripe Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Kountingsheep.
Thanks to Kountingsheep for the article inspiration and featured image.