- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
A little granny square pattern can make an attractive piece of jewelry easily. If you have ever thought of granny square as antiquated this pattern showing an updated take on the classic granny square is totally going to change your thought. This Granny Square Necklace from BHG.com is stylish, eye-catching and absolutely wonderful making it a fine and delicate jewelry perfect for everyday wear.
Granny Square Necklace Free Crochet Pattern
Embroidery floss: one skein each of three colors Size 6 (1.8 mm) steel crochet hook 1″-square bezel pendant Industrial glue (such as E-6000 adhesive) Ball chain
Get Granny Square Necklace Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.