- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Free Pattern] This One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Pattern Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
These crochet placemats are adorable and so different! Granny Circle Placemats pattern by Purl Soho is so simple yet so pretty and classy. Relatively easy and quite quick, even for a beginner, these crochet placemats pattern is fun and easily adaptable to many different projects. You can turn it into a giant crochet blanket or a giant tablecloth.
Main Color: 4 skeins of Cascade’s Ultra Pima, 100% Pima Cotton. I used Natural #3718
Contrast Colors: 1 skein each of four colors of Cascade’s Ultra Pima. I used, from the top, Yellow Roses #3743, Gold #3747, Marigold #3749, and Ice Peach #3753
A size “E” crochet hook
NOTE: This is enough yarn to make four placemats.
6 1/2 single crochets = 1 inch
14 inches in diameter
Check out the original source for these Granny Circle Placemats Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.