- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
These crochet placemats are adorable and so different! Granny Circle Placemats pattern by Purl Soho is so simple yet so pretty and classy. Relatively easy and quite quick, even for a beginner, these crochet placemats pattern is fun and easily adaptable to many different projects. You can turn it into a giant crochet blanket or a giant tablecloth.
Main Color: 4 skeins of Cascade’s Ultra Pima, 100% Pima Cotton. I used Natural #3718
Contrast Colors: 1 skein each of four colors of Cascade’s Ultra Pima. I used, from the top, Yellow Roses #3743, Gold #3747, Marigold #3749, and Ice Peach #3753
A size “E” crochet hook
NOTE: This is enough yarn to make four placemats.
6 1/2 single crochets = 1 inch
14 inches in diameter
Check out the original source for these Granny Circle Placemats Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.