- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
This large super-textured, decorative floral block looks gorgeous in any colourway. The amazing Pondoland Square by Jen Tyleronce comes in a size approx.16″ x 16″ or 42cm x 42cm so once you have completed the square you will have a ready-sized cushion cover frontispiece. The pattern is very versatile and you can upsized it or downsized it by changing your hook size and/or yarn weight. Also, it’s good to know that nine floral squares will give you a gorgeous lapghan and twelve squares a stunning blanket and you can make beautiful sets for living room or bedroom.
Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
YARN: Elle Yarn Family Knit DK 100% Acrylic
approx. 1 x 50g of each colour
HOOK SIZE: 4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.