- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
Ever wondered how many crochet hexagons for a blanket? Well, for this gorgeous crochet hexagon blanket free crochet pattern the answer is: 110 ( 11 x 10 rows ). That’s pretty amazing but so worth it! That Hexy Puff designed by Wendi Chong is a happy and exquisite puff stitch hexagons blanket . What a stylish and beautiful gift that you or a special someone can cherish for years!
Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn : 1 Cahlista Color Pack by Scheepjes (all 109 shades)
Finished size : Approx 130cm x 165 cm or 52 inches x 65 inches
Gauge / size of motif : 15 cm x 13 cm or 6 inches x 5 inches ( longest point x perpendicular length )
Recommended hook size : 4mm ( or work 1 full motif using 1 ball )
Number of hexagons to make* : 110 ( 11 x 10 rows )
This project is made with one box of the Scheepjes Cahlista Color Pack. There was enough remaining yarn for me to make a cushion cover. As there is 109 shades and 110 motifs had to be made, the 110th motif will be made with assorted shades. If you prefer a uniform look, purchase an additional ball of yarn to make the final motif in a solid shade. I recommend jet black, shade 110.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Wendi Chong for the article inspiration and featured image.