- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
Make a beautiful, eye catching afghan for someone dear using this visually appealing pattern. Apache Tears Afghan by Janet Jarosh is such a good looking pattern and so perfect for stash busting when you change colors every couple of rows. This gorgeous afghan pattern looks lovely few or more colors or only in one color if this suits your taste.
Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Approximate size 50″ x 72″
Materials: 16 sk, 4 ply yarn. 2 sks each of color A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. Crochet hook H
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CitiUSA for Crochet
Thanks to Janet Jarosh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.