- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
Make a beautiful, eye catching afghan for someone dear using this visually appealing pattern. Apache Tears Afghan by Janet Jarosh is such a good looking pattern and so perfect for stash busting when you change colors every couple of rows. This gorgeous afghan pattern looks lovely few or more colors or only in one color if this suits your taste.
Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Approximate size 50″ x 72″
Materials: 16 sk, 4 ply yarn. 2 sks each of color A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. Crochet hook H
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CitiUSA for Crochet
Thanks to Janet Jarosh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.